- We are run by a partnership of local communities working together to meet their local needs, rather than by an outside organisation.
- Each community gets what it wants from the project (just evening sessions or more intensive support) at a cost less than it would otherwise have to fund on its own.
- We provide greater job security, continuity and sustainability of support than would be provided by individually employed part-time youth workers.
- We have the ability to work across, as well as within, communities to address wider issues.
- We offer communities the opportunity to be part of our organisation
We are different because :